Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tomorrow it our first field trip in grade eight! I'm kind of exited. I wonder if anything willl go wrong but this is weird but Masuo-san, give me luck and don't come to the school. Onengai! Anyways, I'm kind of looking forward to tomorrow so please make everything go right and make a time of fun for the past month of work. I wonder what it's going to be like at Point Pelee. I think it'll be fun but I might not like the soggyness from the rain. I like clear days to go hiking with. It's fun time lol. Just so anyone knows. This is the not me-ish blog. That's means I act in all kinds of moods. But that doesn't mean that's always me. Lol, right now I'm exited for the trip even though I go to Point Pelee often. Lol, I love this class! Wish me luck on my trip!

-Hama Chisaki san desu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home