Sunday, October 08, 2006

:'( I thought the same when having to believe this but now I know. It's the truth. I always thought, out of all these billions of people. Why me? Now I know, it's a gift you're a chosen one. So am I and Keiko-chan. I hope you read this and don't use your stubborness against me once. You are now my friend and you know what I'll turn into when you leave my side. If you've chosen to be my friend then please don't leave. You've heard what has happen between Masuo-san and me. I got really cruel. You don't want me to act that way to you. I just want everything to go right and us having fun. We're friends and nothing will change it.

My tears will shed, my eyes will burn, my heart will break, but my soul will shine because I have you.

C'est La Vie, Hama Chisaki-san

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home