Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Ohayougozaimasu! Hama Chisaki desu. Right now I'm in french class at school. I was supposed to be typing up my 'I have a dream too' assignment but I'm done. So since I'm done I'm going to just write an entry. I'm not sure if it's really fate. But this morning I woke up and talked to my dad about which high school I should attend. I'm in the Walkerville district but had an intention of going to Kennedy. There is no possibility to go to Massey. So, my dad and I chose Walkerville. I then used the washroom. After, I checked my hama.kitagawa@gmail.com account. There was a new e-mail. Something about high schools and career choosing. My choices were Walkerville, St. Josephs, Massey, or Riverside. I guess now I'm heading for a model/actress/singer. Heh, I wonder what life would be like being someone else. Okay well, I'm out of time. Bye bye peoples!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home