Monday, November 05, 2007

Hello everyone. Haven't been writing much on this blog. Nothing to say really. I'm right now in my technology class. It's boring cuz my teacher isn't that bright. Well, he's new to Kennedy too. So I couldn't possibly blame him. (Shhh! I don't like his teaching methods!) Lol, but I love Kennedy. Can't wait until my brother comes to Kennedy. It'll be somewhat better too. But I wonder if I'll still be going to Kennedy next year. My parents were yelling at me this weekend and they said they should've made me go to Catholic Central. Ugh, I don't want to see Dave. No way, but that one dude is really cute. XD Techonology class is really boring. There's like nothing to do. My class is so noisy today. And it's a monday morning. My project thing is due tomorrow but I'm really sick and tired of that work. Ugh, it's starting to piss me off a little bit. But i gtg. THe bell is about to ring. Byez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home